Kenya Carnival offers lots of options for game sponsors:
- $50 – Kiddie Land Games: Great for families!
- $50 – $100 – Food items: Cotton Candy, Pop Corn, Snow Cones, etc.
- $100 – $150 – Dunk Tank, Kiddie Hi-Striker, Soccer Shoot-out, Speed Pitch
- $175 – $300 – 3-in-1 Sports Challenge, Chip Shot Golf Challenge, Chuggy Choo Choo, Inflata-Hoops, Inflatable Skee Ball, Madagascar 5-in-1 Combo, Moonwalks,
- $300 – $400 – Bungee Run, Double Bay Slide Human Bowling, Human Spheres, Human Wrecking Ball, Jacob’s Ladder, Velcro Wall
- $400 – $600 – Adrenaline Rush, Defender Dome, Rock Climbing Wall
- $700 – $1200 – Bungee Trampoline, Trackless Train
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to get more information or sponsor a carnival game or food item. For more details about the inflatables or games, contact our vendor, Mooonwalks & More at 272-7272 or www.moonwalksandmore.net
My name is Meredith, and I am the Kid Chair of the Games and Prizes Committee. My committee is the image you see in your mind when you think Kenya Carnival! We are responsible for selecting the games, activities, and food on the day of the carnival. We then recruit sponsors for each of those we selected. We keep the lines of communications open with the sponsors before the carnival, making sure they have obtained enough volunteers to successfully run their game or activity. The day of the carnival we are available to troubleshoot and assist sponsors throughout the day. We determine which games should award hourly prizes, and then contact local businesses asking for $10-$20 gift cards or physical items to award as prizes. As we get closer to the carnival, we create the layout of all the games and activities, ensuring appropriate placement for good traffic flow.
This year we will have King and Queen of the Carnival. This additional competition increases the fun of participants as they attempt to actively participate in EVERY game and activity at the carnival. Our committee is made up of fun, creative, and outgoing people who like to be actively involved with the carnival. We hope you join us by becoming a game sponsor or committee member!
- Meredith, Games/Prizes Committee Leader